My name is Bryan Haines and I'm a professional blogger.
Along with Dena (my wife and business partner), we run a content network that includes travel, food, and photography. Every year, we reach an audience of more than 3 million readers.
Here's what I've been up to:
I'm pretty busy on a number of projects. You can catch up with me in a few places.
- Storyteller Media: Work with Dena and I
- GringosAbroad: Ecuador life and travel (our first and largest site)
- ClickLikeThis: Our action camera photography site, with a focus on GoPro cameras
- GudGear: Prepare for outdoor adventure
Where Bryan's Been Featured / Published
- National Geographic: Published detailed profile of Cuenca, Ecuador.
- Reuters: Interviewed for piece about moving abroad, by Quito-based journalist.
- HGTV / House Hunters International: Our family was part of an episode based in Cuenca, Ecuador.
- Acadia University: Entrepreneurship Speaker
- About.com: Online Business Journalist for 4 years. Covered content marketing, ecommerce, hosting.
All our properties are produced by Storyteller Media, a Nova Scotia company. Bryan and Dena are partners in Storyteller Media.